502 West 213th Street
Unit:4B New York, NY 10034-1734
213th Street & 10th Avenue, Inwood
- Building Name
- 502 West 213th Street
- New York, NY 10034-1734
- Cross Street
- 213th Street & 10th Avenue
- Web ID
- 4(2 bedroom)
- Security Deposit
- 1 Months
- Approx. Sq. Ft
- Rent Stabilized
Min Renter's Qualifications
- Unit Amenities
- Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings
- Located at this property This is a 4th floor 2 bedroom with amazing layout and has hardwood floors, high ceilings. Enormous Windows and Great Views!!
Every convenience for easy living is just moments away!
Please call today for a viewing of this exceptional apartment.
- Standing proudly at the corner of West 213th and 10th Avenue is 502 West 213th Street! The mixed-use, residential and commercial building is centrally located within the Inwood section of Upper Manhattan, and boasts excellent accessibility, visibility, and proximity to public transportation and parkland.
Inwood Statistics (2011):
% Increase Since 2000: 2%
# of Households: 15,541
Average Household Size: 2.91
A short jaunt north brings a commuter to and from the 215th Street subway station, which is served by the 1 Train at all times. Just three blocks west provides access to the A Train via the Inwood – 207th Street station. The site also has excellent vehicular access to all major routes in the area, with 10th Avenue leading straight to Broadway and Harlem River Drive, and Interstate 87 is accessible within minutes as well.
Many restaurants, coffee shops, schools, shops, and parks are nearby. One short block away is Broadway Avenue, offering scores of convenience shops, a pharmacy, JR’s Restaurant, Carreon’s Bakery and Deli, cell phone providers, beauty salons, and access to a bustling bus line. Many of these participating buses are hybrid electric vehicles??.
A stone wall entrance showcasing mature landscaping and hardwood trees brings area residents to a welcome respite from the daily grind. Isham Park, a 20-acre space that is composed of land donated to the city by various members of the Isham family is accessed right from Broadway. A yelp.com contributor described it as “a nice little park in a nice little neighborhood,” and marveled how she can walk out of her apartment door and see the park rather than buildings like in most other streets in New York. The park offers walking trails, gardens, outcroppings of Inwood marble, and Nature Adventures for Kids events.
A couple of blocks north of the site is Columbia University’s Baker Field, the primary athletics facility for Columbia University’s soccer, baseball, field hockey, and softball teams. The facility has 26 acres and seating capacity for more than 17,000 spectators.
As mentioned, Columbia University’s famous Baker Athletic Complex is just north of 500 West 213th Street, providing an incredible recreation and entertainment destination right in this building’s backyard. The site has been home to Columbia’s football team since 1923 and prides itself in holding many notable events and maintaining excellent facilities.
- Baker Field held the first televised sporting event in 1939 – a Columbia versus Princeton baseball game broadcasted by NBC
- Adjacent to the Harlem River, Baker Athletic Complex has been home to Columbia’s crew team since 1927
- In addition to the facility’s 17,000-seat stadium that hosts the university’s football, lacrosse, field hockey, and track and field events, the site is also home to a 48,000 square foot athletic training facility, the Columbia Soccer Stadium, and an indoor tennis center
- Wein Stadium has been highlighted by Sports Illustrated as being one of the most beautiful places to watch a football game in the world, due to its views of the Palisade Mountains and the Spuyten Duyvil
Property Data and Highlights:
- Five-story, walk-up residential building
- Brick exterior, with a generous amount of double-pane windows, and fire escapes
- 17,780 square feet
- 23 apartments
- Intercom access
- Sprinkler systems
- Apartments have varying finishes, all with spacious rooms and functional kitchens, linoleum tile or parquet wood floors, with ceramic tile in the bathrooms
- Excellent access to Broadway, shopping, and public transportation
What a fantastic location to make home! Book an appointment to find out more about this exciting space today!
Please note that without a valid APPOINTMENT AUTHORIZATION#,
the space cannot be shown to you.
Please take a moment to request the appointment and we will assist in
setting this up for you and issuing you an APPOINTMENT #
By presenting the information set forth herein, Heights Real Estate Company, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the condition or manner of construction of the property offered, conditions considered latent or patent, compliance with local law, and environmental conditions. Heights Real Estate Company, LLC . does not warrant the accuracy of the information set forth herein, and the same is submitted subject to errors and omissions, and the right of our principal(s) to withdraw, modify or condition the listing without prior notice.
- Other units you might like...
- Available Same 2 Bedrooms Units
- Mark Jones
- (646) 381 - 3761
- Email Me