449 West 206th Street
Unit:3C New York, NY 10034-3629
10th Avenue & 206th Street, Inwood
Status: Application Submitted
Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Building Name
- 449 West 206th Street
- New York, NY 10034-3629
- Cross Street
- 10th Avenue & 206th Street
- Web ID
- 4(2 bedroom)
- Security Deposit
- 1 Months
- Approx. Sq. Ft
- Rent Stabilized
Min Renter's Qualifications
- Unit Amenities
- Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings
- Plenty of
This is a 3rd floor 2 bedroom with amazing layout and has hardwood floors, high ceilings. this building Incredible value I'm your contact for ANY apartment in . I will help you find your perfect home.
- Take a look at this fantastic centralized location in the Inwood neighborhood of Upper Manhattan! 449 West 206th Street is a five-story walk-up residential apartment building with two commercial units at street level, taking center stage on one of the busiest corners around!
Area Statistics for Area Code 10034
Median Age: 31.60
Total Population: 48,624
Square Miles: 0.7647
Population Density: 64,021.40
Only one block from University Heights Bridge and Harlem River, this building could not ask for easier access to Interstate 87 or Fordham Road in the Bronx. Harlem River Drive is located directly southwest and the Henry Hudson Parkway is only a mile west. As far as train accessibility, the 1 train is just a half block away. The Inwood – 207th Street (IND Eighth Avenue Line) served 2,795,992 passengers in 2012 and is served by the A train at all times.
With many nearby restaurants, shopping options, and handy services just a short jaunt away, this location has convenience and fun written all over it! This corner at the intersection of West 206th and 10th Streets is an eclectic market center where there is a nice mix residential and commercial units. Fort Tryon Park is just a short walk down Broadway, containing one of the highest points in Manhattan as well as the magnificent and very popular Cloisters, a branch of the Metropolitan Museum of Art and official New York City landmark that houses art and relics from medieval times. The building was reconstructed in the 1930’s with materials salvaged from several European abbeys and is truly a work of art in and of itself. The park also offers great vistas because of its elevation, as well as playgrounds, gardens, and historical landmarks.
449 West 206th Street is a five-story walk-up residential apartment building with two commercial units at street level and 23 residential units on the upper levels. Its fine corner location at the intersection of West 206th and 10th allows great visibility along a bustling commercial corridor, as well as excellent vehicular and pedestrian access. Other details and amenities of this fantastic spot include:
Property Characteristics and Highlights:
- 18,786± square feet
- Five-story walk-up with brick exterior and fire escapes
- 23 spacious residential units with finishes such as parquet wood flooring, double-pane windows, and updated kitchens and baths
- Half-block to University Bridge and access to Fordham Road in the Bronx
- Abundance of parks and historical destinations nearby
- Just one block to access A train
The Upper Manhattan and Inwood neighborhood does much to assist the community to succeed and grow. Examples of these resources are:
- Business Resource and Investment Service Center (BRISC): provides technical assistance and financing to small business owners in Upper Manhattan, and assists out-of-the area business owners in their transition to the area, as well as residents who are looking for guidance for their start-up business
- Washington Heights and Inwood Development Corporation: provides counseling to start-up and existing businesses, offering tools to establish and maintain a successful business
- Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone (UEMZ): offers loans to small businesses, and since the onset the organization has loaned an estimated $70 million
- Chamber of Commerce Washington Heights and Inwood: facilitates communication between the neighborhoods’ businesses, elected officials, and government agencies
This area has so much going for it – all it is missing is you! Contact us today to find out more about this highly desirable location!
Please note that without a valid APPOINTMENT AUTHORIZATION#,
the space cannot be shown to you.
Please take a moment to request the appointment and we will assist in
setting this up for you and issuing you an APPOINTMENT #
By presenting the information set forth herein, Heights Real Estate Company, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the condition or manner of construction of the property offered, conditions considered latent or patent, compliance with local law, and environmental conditions. Heights Real Estate Company, LLC . does not warrant the accuracy of the information set forth herein, and the same is submitted subject to errors and omissions, and the right of our principal(s) to withdraw, modify or condition the listing without prior notice.
- Other units you might like...
- Available Same 2 Bedrooms Units
- Mark Jones
- (646) 381 - 3753
- Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Email Me