11 N Pearl Street
Unit:1801A Albany, NY 12207-2709
Between State St and Maiden Lane, Albany
Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Building Name
- 11 N Pearl Street
- Albany, NY 12207-2709
- Cross Street
- Between State St and Maiden Lane
- Web ID
- Ceiling Height
- Office #1801A is a vacant office space available for rent at CapCity CoWorks.
For Rates and Membership options about comfortable, convenient, and cost effective coworking and office space, call : Melissa Martino-Jamison, CapCity CoWorks Manager at (646) 572 – 6473 or visit www.capcitycoworks.com OR respond to the craigslist respond-to-Email link at the top left of this posting.
- Building Name
- 11 North Pearl - Home Savings Bldg
- Having a dignified executive space is a key element in the production of quality work. 11 North Pearl Street can offer your company and employees this and so much more. Successful tenants that have been drawn to this incredible Downtown Albany location and its state-of-the-art features include Microsoft Corporation, AT&T, and Time Warner Cable.
1-mile 3-miles 5-miles
20,926 97,143 166,351
Daytime Population 31,343 111,461 179,096
Avg. Household Income $53,531 $60,909 $67,274
This location in the center of Albany’s Business District is a highly professional environment close to plenty of public transportation and a strong network of highways. The South Pearl Street and State Street/Lodge Street Capital District Transportation Authority’s stations are just steps away. Numerous taxi companies service the area, including Capitaland Taxi, Black and White Taxi System, and Yellow Cab. The Capital District’s three major highways – Interstates 787, 90, and 87 – can all be accessed within approximately a mile. North Pearl Street itself is a major route through the city of Albany, providing transportation to state offices, the New York State Capitol building, Times Union Center, the Empire State Plaza, and other points throughout the city. The Albany International Airport, the major air center for the Capital Region, Northeastern New York, and Western New England, is just about nine miles northwest.
Some notable institutions in the surrounding area include the Governor’s Mansion, New York State Museum, the nation’s largest and oldest state museum, The Egg, an architectural marvel and venue for a variety of quality performances, the Times Union Center, a large entertainment and sports complex with a seating capacity of up to 17,500 people, and the New York State Education Department just a few blocks away on Elk Street. Empire State Plaza and Convention Center is a ten-building, masterfully-designed complex with approximately 11,000 employees commuting here on an average workday. The Downtown Business Improvement District’s headquarters is located right down the street at 40 North Pearl.
Formally the Home Savings Bank, this incredible building is widely-known among those who appreciate fine architecture, and especially buildings constructed in an Art Deco design. Built in 1927 and designed by architects Dennison and Hyrons, 11 North Pearl Street is celebrated in the National Register of Historic Buildings, as well as in the Albany Times Union, who decribes it as “one of the city’s most architecturally significant” buildings. The decorative and colorful terra-cotta panels that line its exterior along and above the upper stories were executed by Rene Paul Chambellan, and depict stunning floral designs and Native American and colonial settler faces. The interior is stocked with rich finishes such as marble walls and historical seals, and ongoing renovations seek to highlight all the building’s magnificent original features while maintaining a comfortable and up-to-date atmosphere.
- Nineteen-story, 144,721 square foot mixed-use building, built in 1927, with 129,123 square feet of net rentable area
- 108.98 feet of frontage along North Pearl, 49.75 along parallel James Street
- Ground level retail unit with many fine finishes, additional space on second floor, and another storefront with entrance accessible via James Street
- Upper levels consist of executive office spaces and suites varying in size and amenities, many with breaktaking views of the Hudson River and Downtown Albany
- Basement level contains high-tech telecommunications-related tenants and their equipment, and various storage spaces
- Parking garages and metered parking close by
- Extensive renovations completed 1999-2005, including new security, fire, heating, and cooling systems, fiber optic installation, roof replacement, and elevator shaft conversion
- Renovations are ongoing and consist of new décor throughout, new carpeting in the hallways, and thorough improvements made to unoccupied office spaces
- Three 2,500-lb passenger elevators, one 2,500-lb freight elevator, and two sets of stairwells provide access to all floors
- Upgraded electrical system containing 2,000 amp service
- On-site manager and superintendent
- 24-Hour digital surveillance system
- Secured front desk
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Concierge services
- Full-time janitor and security staff
- Sprinkler system
- Unique Design Center allows tenants to choose office space layouts, style of carpet, color of paint, furnishings, and more
- Flexible spaces starting at 191 square feet, up to 65,000 square feet
- Corporate conference room on our executive floor
- High-tech fitness center being added
Downtown Albany hosts a regular series of events and exhibits that contribute to the city’s exciting atmosphere. There is always something to do here, from live music performances to walking tours. Some recently planned special attractions include:
- Sculptures in the Streets Garden Party: Held June 17, 2011 in Federal Plaza, this event celebrated scultures contributed to Downtown Albany by world-renowned kinetic sculptor George Rickey and offered a walking tour to view and learn more about the pieces.
- 1st Annual Jazz Fest Competion: On September 9, 2011 a host of jazz musicians compete in various area establishments with a goal of landing an opening set during the 10th Annual Riverfront Jazz Festival, held the following day.
- 13th Annual Living Resources Carriage House Artist Showcase: Free event held at the Albany Heritage Area Visitors Center from July 8 through September 28, 2011, and featuring “Superstitions, Lucky Charms, and Things that Go Bump in the Night.”
This extraordinary building and its executive office spaces and suites are committed to providing your company insurmountable service and amenities, allowing you to focus primarily on your company’s productivity. This offer won’t be available for long, so contact our leasing representative today!
Please note that without a valid APPOINTMENT AUTHORIZATION#,
the space cannot be shown to you.
Please take a moment to request the appointment and we will assist in
setting this up for you and issuing you an APPOINTMENT #
By presenting the information set forth herein, Heights Real Estate Company, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the condition or manner of construction of the property offered, conditions considered latent or patent, compliance with local law, and environmental conditions. Heights Real Estate Company, LLC . does not warrant the accuracy of the information set forth herein, and the same is submitted subject to errors and omissions, and the right of our principal(s) to withdraw, modify or condition the listing without prior notice.
- Other units you might like...
- Available Same Bedrooms Units
- Melissa Martino-Jamison
- (646) 381 - 3681
- Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Email Me