1215 Kennedy Boulevard
Unit:ST2 North Bergen, NJ 07047-1840
Kennedy Boulevard, Kennedy Boulevard
Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Building Name
- 1215 Kennedy Boulevard
- North Bergen, NJ 07047-1840
- Cross Street
- Kennedy Boulevard
- Kennedy Boulevard
- Web ID
- Approx. Sq. Ft
- Ceiling Height
- 1215 Kennedy Boulevard Store #2 is a 600 SQ FT commercial space available for retail or office use. Call or email today for more information or to book an appointment with the building manager to view the space!
- Operate your business or establishment in a Walker’s Paradise! Available opportunity in the densely-populated mixed-use stretch of John F. Kennedy Boulevard in North Bergen, NJ. Surrounded by coffee shops, schools, eating establishments, pharmacies, and popular retail stores, your business is guaranteed the exposure you are looking for.
Population and Population Growth:
2000 census 2010 census Growth
N.Bergen 58,092 60,773 4.6%
Hudson County 608,975 634,266 3.5%
This primarily residential area has a population density among the highest in the country, in 2000 having an average of 11,613 people per each of its 5.2 miles. The number of housing units has increased to 23,912 in the 2010 census, up from 21,236 in the year 2000.
Not only does this site provide excellent visibility to pedestrians, it is located on one of the major roadways running north/south through the city. Kennedy Boulevard is four-lane street that has great access to the New Jersey Turnpike (about two miles northeast), highway 495 (one-mile north), and the Lincoln Tunnel just over two miles directly east. In fact, New York City is so conveniently accessible that approximately 21% of New Bergen’s work force commutes there daily. Bus service runs regularly throughout the city, with a stop on this block (located on the corner of Kennedy Boulevard West and 13th Street). The Hudson-Bergen Light Rail is another convenient transportation option, with stations at Tonnelle and Bergenline Avenues, each only about two miles north, and offering access to cities like Weehawken, Jersey City, Hoboken, and Bayonne.
North Bergen is also a good source of employment and enterprise options, for instance Liz Claiborne, Inc. having a staff of about 2,300, the Vitamin Shoppe’s headquarters employing about 500 people, and National Retail Systems, Inc. having around 1400 on their staff.
The city is part of the state’s “Urban Enterprise Zone” program that offers incentives for business owners and consumers. This free program allows business owners to enjoy low interest loans, sales tax exempt goods for their business, and a discounted 3.5% sales tax for their patrons, which is half of what they would pay otherwise. The program is meant to boost the state’s economy, and has been successful in doing so – since 1997 when it was established, the state has accumulated $7 million from the reduced sales tax, to be used for improvements within the zone.
- Two-story mixed-use building on busy Kennedy Blvd.
- Building is approximately 2,515 sq. feet
- Ample street parking
- Pedestrian-friendly neighborhood, earning 94 on walkscore.com
- Natural gas baseboard heat and central air-conditioning
- Two retail units on first floor, two one-bedroom apartments on second floor
- Restrooms, basement storage, and 24-hour digital surveillance system
In addition to the Urban Enterprise Zone(UEZ) program, North Bergen has taken other steps to ecourage new development, as well as improve, redevelop, and revitalize its streets and neighborhoods. Examples of these projects include:
- The town recently passed an ordinance offering tax incentives to developers of both retail and residential projects meeting certain criteria, and officials say as a result development and improvement ventures in run-down areas will be easier and more affordable.
- In the past ten years, town officials have been working with a trio of developers to create “The Commons of North Bergen”, a plan for 260,000 square feet on Tonnelle Avenue to be transformed from a run-down area, into a prominent retail shopping destination.
- Intensive development and redevelopment of residential and retail units are underway. One example is Urban Renewal LLC’s construction of 164 rental and retail units on Kennedy Blvd. near 56th Street.
- The UEZ has funded several projects in North Bergen, including the Bergenline/Broadway streetscape improvements and the Tonnelle Avenue Redevelopment zone.
North Bergen welcomes new businesses and is looking forward to yours. Take advantage of the incentives offered to you and your patrons, but don’t wait! This space won’t be available long!
Please note that without a valid APPOINTMENT AUTHORIZATION#,
the space cannot be shown to you.
Please take a moment to request the appointment and we will assist in
setting this up for you and issuing you an APPOINTMENT #
By presenting the information set forth herein, Heights Real Estate Company, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the condition or manner of construction of the property offered, conditions considered latent or patent, compliance with local law, and environmental conditions. Heights Real Estate Company, LLC . does not warrant the accuracy of the information set forth herein, and the same is submitted subject to errors and omissions, and the right of our principal(s) to withdraw, modify or condition the listing without prior notice.
- Other units you might like...
- Available Same Bedrooms Units
- Victor Kom
- (646) 381 - 3670
- Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Email Me