Life's most valued moments often happen right at home - and 460 Audubon is the perfect setting for these treasured times. Situated on a tree-lined street in the desirable North Manhattan neighborhood of Washington Heights/Fort George, this multi-family apartment building is truly "home-sweet-home!"
Fort George Lifestyle
Median Household Income: $126,395
Average Household Net Worth: $538,770
Average Rent Price: $1,790
This location on Audubon Avenue is highly accessible from all directions, and is conveniently located to all means of travel. Just a couple blocks north will bring you to the 191st Street station, which has seen some recent renovations of the colorfully eclectic tiled mosaics that can be seen throughout the station. It is served by the 1 train at all times, and saw 2,598,961 passengers in 2013, an increase of 3.7% from the year before. Bus service is available along most of the major thoroughfares, which include Broadway, Saint Nicholas Avenue, and Fort Washington Avenue - all major routes that conveniently lead to all destinations north and south. Harlem River Drive lies less than a mile to the east and Interstate 95, which allows easy access to the George Washington Bridge and Interstate 87, is less than ten blocks south.
460 Audubon Avenue is close to schools, parks, eateries, shopping, boutiques, and entertainment. Yeshiva University is located just three blocks south at 500 West 185th Street, where 2,885 undergraduates were enrolled during the 2014-2015 school year. Residents and visitors of this location have their choice of parks, with Gorman Park just a few blocks west and 119-acre High Bridge Parkland only one block east. George Washington High School and several other public schools are within just a few blocks as well.
- 48 residential units
- Built in 193038,190 square feet
- Six stories
- Brick exterior
- Large, functional and UPDATED kitchens and baths
- High ceilings
- Large windows, bright light
- Hardwood flooring
- Upscale finishes in select apartments include tiled powder rooms, refinished hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances, and decorative trim work
- Desirable location on the corner of Audubon Avenue and West 188th Street
- Earns a "Walker's Paradise" status on walkscore.com
This centrally-located residential building is so very convenient to some of the most highly-rated hotspots in the Upper Manhattan area, and you might not know which one to try first! Perhaps consider one - or all! - of the following:
- Golan Heights, 2553 Amsterdam Avenue. A popular Middle Eastern eatery, this restaurant is perhaps best known for their falafel, as well as their large portions and reasonable prices.
- Bombonada, 1636 St. Nicholas Avenue. One of this Latin Caribbean eatery's signature dishes is its mini-mofonguito, which tops fried plantains with a delightful blend of chicken, pork, ketchup, cheddar, and mayo.
- Taqueria Los Jarritos, 1555 St. Nicholas Avenue. Several reviews on Yelp describe their burritos and enchiladas as some of the best they have ever had!
How soon can you come visit us at 460 Audubon Avenue? We would love to hear from you today, and discuss some fantastic leasing opportunities that you can take advantage of right away. We can't wait to have you join us!